Who we are:
We are a mission-driven company with headquarters in Austin, Texas operating since 2017. Founded by a team of Highly skilled Senior Developers, Architects, and IT Executives with more than 20 years of experience in the Software Development industry.
We are a family of passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic developers that take pride in the code we write. We roll up our sleeves to do what has to be done for our customers' and partners' projects, and we are not afraid to voice our ideas and experiment with new technologies.
What makes this job so awesome?
This is a 100% remote, full time engagement. We are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our Enterprise Engineering team, focusing on our Study Platform. In this role you will leverage your React expertise and experience to develop engaging and scalable features using cutting edge technologies like React, Redux, and Storybook. Our backend technical stack includes Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL deployed on Docker in AWS ECS.
To be a Rock Star candidate you need to have these skills!
- Demonstrable work in React web applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field with 5+ years React web development experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field with 3+ years React web development experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Clean Coding Practices
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Architect, Develop and maintain Study Platform single page applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into functional prototypes and final products, keeping an eye on reusability
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Product, Design and Engineering to create user-friendly features
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, unit-testing and production support
- Participate actively at an organization level to improve Web development practices and processes
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a variety of web-capable devices and browsers
Job Perks and benefits:
- Attractive competitive compensation
- Automatic annual salary raise between 2.5% and 5%
- Major Medical International Insurance
- 5-Star rating from our candidates and team on Google Reviews
- Simplicity in our selection processes
- Constant Professional Development: Paid courses and training (national and US based)
- Paid Vacation Days package above the law
- Paid Mexican holidays
- 100% remote work always & forever! (work from anywhere you want)
Developers.Net is a place where all our members feel welcome, valued, and encouraged to contribute with their unique skills, ideas, and voice to the IT industry and to our company's success.