WHO WE ARE:
We are a mission-driven company with headquarters in Austin, Texas operating since late 2016 founded by 2 CTO's ninja Developers with more than 20 years of experience in the US IT industry. We are a team of highly-skilled, passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic developers that take pride in the code we write. We roll up our sleeves to do what has to be done for our customers' and partners' projects, and we are not afraid to voice our ideas and experiment with new technologies.
Developers.Net is a place where all our members feel Welcome, valued, and encouraged to contribute with their unique skills, ideas, and voice to the IT industry and to our company’s success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for passionate and energetic developers who take pride in the code they write. Our ideal candidate for this position is adventurous and ready to start their next journey with a team of highly qualified developers. We want somebody who is not afraid to voice their ideas, experiment, and learn new technologies. In return, we will strive to improve your quality of life with our focus on good work-life balance and taking care of our Developers.Net family.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code. You are comfortable taking ownership and working side-by-side with product managers, designers, and other developers, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to our users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what can be improved or built better to drive success. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our clients and their customers. With these qualities, you have our full attention.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· 5+ years of full-stack Software Development experience in a variety of object-oriented programming languages/technologies:
· Familiar with building and working with REST API’s, component libraries, and platform development projects.
· Built or been a part of a team that built component-driven cloud platforms powered by React.js and MongoDB.
· Strong communication and effective collaboration skills
· Client and quality-focused
· Comfortable taking end-to-end ownership of your work from development and testing to deployment and support.
· Training, mentoring, and up-skilling developers.
· Practical knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies
NICE TO HAVE:
The following skills/experience is strongly desired:
· Building and deploying cloud-based enterprise software in a continuous delivery environment
· Data store design and/or administration – No SQL, SQL, etc.
· Working knowledge of the following: Scala, Salesforce, BI/Data warehousing, CICD/DevOps tooling, ETL, analytics and modeling tools.
· Leading a project or development team
· Advanced type systems, functional programming, and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
· Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Attractive Compensation
· Major medical insurance Stipend
· Constant Development: Paid courses and training
· Christmas Bonus
· Vacation Days package above the law
· Permanent remote work from anywhere in Mexico!