Job Title: Remote Sales Development Representative
Reports to: VP of Partnerships
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours per day, 5 days a week M-F
Developers.Net is looking for an outgoing & motivated Remote Sales Development Representative to jump on board and help execute & refine our new marketing processes. This position will begin as a part-time engagement with the potential to grow up to full-time depending on regular performance evaluations & execution of goals. Go-getters will be eligible for raise & bonus structures based on the results of their work.
Essential Job Functions:
The Remote Sales Development Representative is responsible for learning and following our marketing script to call prospects with the goal of helping us generate new business. To start, he or she will be responsible for focusing on calling 40 prospects a day during a 3-4 hour period Monday through Friday. After an initial trial period of one month, this position may be given additional responsibilities and more hours to assist with more of our prospecting/marketing campaigns & processes.
· Call 50 prospects per day, logging results into PipeDrive (and record these calls through provided tools)
· Schedule and/or pass on prospects interested in meeting to VP of Partnerships
· Evaluate and determine prospect needs and inform of relevant staffing solutions
· Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales & marketing presentation materials and processes
· Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Developers.Net and awareness of the competition
· Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, et cetera
· Execute weekly marketing & sales efforts utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities.
. You'll be responsible for bringing in new clients through a variety of business development tactics (Linkedin, Cold-Calling, Email)
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Excellent Verbal English Communication Skills
. 1-2 years of relevant sales experience (B2B or Software Sales experience a plus)
· Ability to jump into the conversation with new acquaintances based on materials & scripts provided
· Strong comfort with cold calling & reaching out to new prospects
· Outgoing personality & ability to establish rapport
· Possess a high sense of urgency and self-confidence
· Work well within a quota-driven environment
· Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
· Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve goals