At Developers.Net we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic Data engineer to be a part of a specialized team with exposure to a wide variety of data puzzles to solve while using your skills to help the world by untangling the technical messes that hold back education in our country-
We want somebody who is capable of roll-on their sleeves and that is not afraid to voice their ideas, experiment, and learn new technologies. Come join a team where you can Fly the Plane, not just be a passenger in the back. We are a growing company focused on expanding our Operations team with a solutions-focused Data Engineer.
In return, we will strive to improve your quality of life with our focus on a good work-life balance and taking care of your professional development. Sound interesting?
IF SO, WE'RE LOOKING FOR A PERSON LIKE YOU WHO CAN:
- Professional experience with ETL SSIS, SQL SERVER, MSSQL
- Proficient writing SQL Queries
- Professional experience using Tableau
- Think creatively and help other data experts on the team figure out the solution to really tough data load or transformation problems.
- Leverage SQL and/or ETL development, data mapping, and data modeling experience to manage and organize our customer education data.
- Be obsessed with continuously improving our approach and doing it better and faster the next time.
- Advanced English level
BONUS POINTS IF YOU'RE BRINGING KNOWLEDGE OF OR REALLY WANT TO LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- Consultancy experience with a focus on Agile practices
- AWS Quicksight, Power BI, or other visualization tools
WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE THE LEAP WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT WE NEED, SO HERE IS HOW WE DEFINE SUCCESS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Soak up knowledge from the existing team of experts in the first 30 days.
- Bring fresh eyes to our processes and techniques and bring new ideas to the table in the first 2 months.
- Grow your skills so much that you're ready to teach the next new hire by 2021.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- A mission-driven company with a long-term focus on helping the world by untangling the technical messes that hold back education in our country.
- A home where your voice matters, and you can affect real change
- A company that cares about you, makes sure you're engaged with exciting work, and a great culture.
- Attractive Compensation
- Major medical insurance Stipend
- Paid training
- Christmas Bonus
- Vacation Days package above the law
- Permanent remote work from anywhere in Mexico!